Cellular Modem Board
Advanced Data Communcations
for Electronic Devices
The 7035U is a compact cellular modem-on-a-board, with industry-standard RS-232 serial interface, permitting modern access to the Verizon telecommunications network for new and existing devices.
First developed to fit existing tank-monitoring systems using older-generation cellular modem circuits—giving them modern LTE M1 cellular communications capability—the 7035U cellular modem has been more broadly developed to also provide a practical item to upgrade, or develop, a very wide range of other devices and systems to use modern LTE M1 data communications.
· Cellular Communications Type: LTE M1
· Data Communications: RS-232 serial, single-polarity
· Antenna: External (via U.FL connector)
· Firmware: Standard mini SIM card socket (3FF)
· Power Source: External, 2.0-3.8 Volts DC
· Structure: Surface-mount electronic components on printed circuit board, permitting pad-mounting solder contacts
· Dimensions: 50 x 36 x 4.5 mm
· Compatibility: Interchangeable with ESI 7035T cell modem.