For the Agricultural industry Electronic Sensors Inc. offers sensors that monitor either the fertilizer and/or the chemical tanks. We do not have a one size that fits all because you don’t either.
Local displays with high level alarms becoming mandated in most states our single tank and multi-tank controllers have easy to read local displays with state of the art alarm systems to help prevent overfills. The alarm system may also be tied directly into the pump shutoff control unit.
Electronic Sensors Inc.’s modular design works with many industries and compounds which allows our customers to start small and finish big. Our controllers can monitor from 1 to 99 tanks. No need to try and project your finished solution, we grow our systems with you as you grow!
- Cellular coverage from all major providers
- Wireless local area network (WIFI)
- Ethernet via direct connection to a modem
- Land lines for those places not yet modernized
- Solar power recharges internal battery for around the clock operation.
- AC power directly to power supply for more than enough power.
- Batteries run on Lithium Ion technology for once a day reporting and an occasional alarm report.
Available Sensor Types:
- Static Pressure Sensors- take the pressure readings and calculates a volume and height based against a set pressure value.
- Differential Pressure Sensors- compares the pressure difference between two values to calculate volume and height. In this case the two values are the pressure at the top of the tank versus the pressure at the bottom of the tank.
- Ultrasonic Sensors- use high frequency sound waves to calculate the distance from the sensor to the liquid. This gives the height and volume of the liquid in the tank.
- Switch Sensors- use a float to trigger a switch that sends an alert for either the float being lifted to a certain point or lowered to a certain point.
- Sensors are selected to match how corrosive your products are. We have stainless steel sensors with stainless steel cable, plastic, and ceramic.