For the Agricultural industry, Electronic Sensors, Inc. (ESI) offers sensors that monitor fertilizer, pesticide, herbicide, additives and other chemical tanks (and fuels, as well), with local displays and alarms, and remote monitoring options.
Our excellent array of tank-monitoring systems provide solutions for almost any concieveable situation — onsite at manufacturer, distributor, co-op or farm, or at remote customer or field sites. With our Level Devil ® wired and wireless communications tank monitors — including cellular telecom and satellite options — no place is out-of-reach of your watchful eye.
Local displays with high-level alarms are becoming mandated in most states. Our sturdy, single-tank and multi-tank controllers have easy-to-read local displays, with state-of-the-art alarm systems to help prevent overfills. The alarm system may also be tied directly into a pump shutoff control unit.
ESI’s modular designs work with many applications and environments—allowing our customers to start small and finish big. Our controllers can monitor from 1 to 99 tanks, local or remote. No need to try and project your finished solution: We grow our systems with you as you grow!
- Cellular coverage from all major providers
- Satellite communications options
- Wireless local area network (WIFI)
- Ethernet via direct connection to a modem
- Land lines for those places not yet modernized
- Solar power recharges internal battery for around-the-clock operation.
- AC power directly to power supply for more than enough power.
- Batteries run on Lithium Ion technology for once-a-day reporting and an occasional alarm report.
Available Sensor Types:
- Static Pressure Sensors– take the pressure readings and calculates a volume and height based against a set pressure value.
- Differential Pressure Sensors– compares the pressure difference between two values to calculate volume and height. In this case the two values are the pressure at the top of the tank versus the pressure at the bottom of the tank.
- Ultrasonic Sensors– use high frequency sound waves to calculate the distance from the sensor to the liquid. This gives the height and volume of the liquid in the tank.
- Switch Sensors– use a float to trigger a switch that sends an alert for either the float being lifted to a certain point or lowered to a certain point.
- Sensors are selected to match how corrosive your products are. We have stainless steel sensors with stainless steel cable, plastic and ceramic.
For more precise and profitable agribusiness, call ESI, now —