For Cryogenics, Electronic Sensors, Inc. (ESI) offers Level Devil® products that monitor gasses at sub-zero temperatures. ESI provides sensors that work with oxygen, nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide (CO2), and others.
ESI’s modular design works with many industries and compounds — allowing our customers to start small and finish big. We offer controllers that can monitor from 1 to 99 tanks. No need to try and project your finished solution: we grow our systems with you as you grow!
- Differential Pressure Sensors: These compare the pressure difference between two values to calculate volume and height. In a typical case, the two values are the pressure at the top of the tank versus the pressure at the bottom of the tank.
- Cellular coverage from all major providers
- Wireless local area network (WIFI)
- Ethernet via direct connection to a modem
- Land lines for those places not yet modernized
- Serial / RS-232 wire for local monitoring & control
- AC power directly to power supply for more than enough power.
- Other options available.