For the fuel consumers and the fuel industry, Electronic Sensors, Inc. (ESI) offers products that monitor a wide range of fuels. ESI provides sensors that work with gasoline, ethanol, diesel, bio-diesel, and various related fluids (including oil, DEF, antifreeze and water).
ESI’s Level Devil ® modular design option works with many applications and environments—allowing our customers to start small and finish big. We offer controllers that can monitor from 1 to 99 tanks. No need to try and project your finished solution: we grow our systems with you as you grow!
- Cellular coverage from all major providers
- Wireless local area network (WiFi)
- Ethernet via direct connection to a modem
- Land lines for those places not yet modernized
- Solar power recharges internal battery for around-the-clock operation.
- AC power directly to power supply for more than enough power.
- Batteries run on Lithium Ion technology for once-a-day reporting, and for an occasional alarm report.
- Differential Pressure Sensors- compare the pressure difference between two values to calculate volume and height. In a typical case, the two values are the pressure at the top of the tank versus the pressure at the bottom of the tank.
- Intrinsically safe systems – designed for Underwriter Laboratories’ standards for hazardous fluids.