What can Level Devil systems monitor?
We support a wide range of sensing applications.Our sensors are built for monitoring liquid tank levels; however, we can interface with any 0-5 volt or 4-20 milliamp sensor (flow, temperature, etc).,
My industry is not listed!
Level Devil products can interface with any 0-5 volt or 4-20 milliamp sensor, allowing us to serve a very wide range of industries. Yours is probably one we can serve!
Can I monitor via my mobile phone or device?
You can monitor Level Devil systems via any internet-capable device with a web browser.
Is there an app?
We have a mobile app for both Android and Apple devices.
What is the reason / reward for tank monitoring?
There are numerous reasons and rewards for tank monitoring, including:
For fluid consumers and producers:
- Precision management of fluid assets, to minimize costs;
- Protection against interrupted operations & revenue losses;
- Early warning of overfills, spills, leaks, thefts, or malfunctions;
- Minimization of fluid hazards and resulting accidents;
- Avoidance of EPA spill/leak fines;
- Simpler, more stable and predictable fluid-purchasing cycles;
- Easier tracking, reporting, accounting and budgeting;
- …and more.
For fluid distributors and pick-up services:
- On-time performance, when needed;
- Elimination of needless runs;
- Reduced workload & manpower/equipment requirements;
- Reduced fuel consumption;
- Reduced wear-and-tear on equipment;
- Reduced risk costs (accidents, insurance);
- Better customer retention, due to reliable, timely service;
- Greater operating capacity and potential customer base
with the same equipment and workforce;
- …and more.