What can Level Devil systems monitor?
We support a wide range of sensing applications.Our sensors are built for monitoring liquid tank levels; however, we can interface with any 0-5 volt or 4-20 milliamp sensor (flow, temperature, etc), or dry-contact switch.
My industry is not listed!
Level Devil products can interface with any 0-5 volt or 4-20 milliamp sensor, or dry-contact switch, allowing us to serve a very wide range of industries. Yours is probably one we can serve!
Can I monitor via my mobile phone or device?
You can monitor Level Devil systems via any internet-capable device with a web browser.
Is there an app?
We have a mobile app for both Android and Apple devices.
Where can I monitor tanks?
Anywhere in the world that you can have access to the internet or a phone. Your private password-protected access allows you to check the status of your tanks from any computer or phone, anywhere.
Where do Level Devil monitors work?
Anywhere there is an available link to landline, cellular or satellite communications. In other words, just about everywhere in the world. Our new, low-cost cellular systems now provide access to the 4G/LTE network, spread throughout the United States (While 5G systems remain limited to short-range use in a handful of major cities, and are subject to extreme uncertainties in the global market, Level Devil systems now use the reliable, thorough coverage of the efficient, reliable 4G/LTE Cat M1 cellular telecom network, for years to come.
What is the reason / reward for tank monitoring?
There are numerous reasons and rewards for tank monitoring, including:
For fluid consumers and producers:
- Precision management of fluid assets, to minimize costs;
- Protection against interrupted operations & revenue losses;
- Early warning of overfills, spills, leaks, thefts, or malfunctions;
- Minimization of fluid hazards and resulting accidents;
- Avoidance of EPA spill/leak fines;
- Simpler, more stable and predictable fluid-purchasing cycles;
- Easier tracking, reporting, accounting and budgeting;
- …and more.
For fluid distributors and pick-up services:
- On-time performance, when needed;
- Elimination of needless runs;
- Reduced workload & manpower/equipment requirements;
- Reduced fuel consumption;
- Reduced wear-and-tear on equipment;
- Reduced risk costs (accidents, insurance);
- Better customer retention, due to reliable, timely service;
- Greater operating capacity and potential customer base
with the same equipment and workforce;
- …and more.