For Industrial, Electronic Sensors Inc. offers products that monitor the total spectrum of chemical products. Electronic Sensors Inc. offers sensors that work in all types of tank size, construction, and location needs. We offer controllers that have large local displays and can communicate to the Internet for remote access.
Electronic Sensors Inc.’s modular design works with many industries and compounds which allows our customers to start small and finish big. Our controllers can monitor from 1 to 99 tanks. No need to try and project your finished solution, we grow our systems with you as you grow!
- Cellular coverage from all major providers
- Wireless local area network (WIFI)
- Ethernet via direct connection to the Internet
- Satellite if you have remote storage locations
- Solar power recharges internal battery for around the clock operation.
- AC power directly to power supply for more than enough power.
- Batteries run on Lithium Ion technology for once a day reporting and an occasional alarm report.
- Differential Pressure Sensors- compares the pressure difference between two values to calculate volume and height. In this case the two values are the pressure at the top of the tank versus the pressure at the bottom of the tank.
- Static Pressure Sensors – take the pressure readings and calculates a volume and height based against a set pressure values.
- Top mounted Ultrasonic sensors – Use high frequency sound waves to calculate the distance from the sensor to the liquid. This gives the height and volume of the liquid in the tank.
- Radar – For some of the more difficult chemicals.
- Pencil Beam Laser – For those very hard to do applications.