For the Oil Field industry, Electronic Sensors, Inc. (ESI) offers products that monitor oil level, pressure and temperature. Our modular design makes it easy to integrate multiple field sensors into one easy-to-use system. All sensors are available with wireless communications, and communicate to one central controller. Field maintenance is not likely, but is easy to perform.
ESI.’s flexible modular designs work with a wide vareity of applications and environments—allowing our customers to start small and finish big. Our controllers can monitor from 1 to 99 tanks. No need to try and project your finished solution: we grow our systems with you as you grow!
- Cellular coverage from all major providers
- Wireless local area network (WIFI)
- Satellite communications, for exceptionally remote locations
- Solar power recharges internal battery for around the clock operation
- AC power directly to power supply for more than enough power.
- Batteries run on Lithium Ion technology for once–a-day reporting and an occasional alarm report.
- Differential Pressure Sensors- compare the pressure difference between two values
- Hydro-static Pressure Sensors – Compare a pressure to atmosphere pressure.
- And a complete range of level, temperature, and pressure sensors. (We have a totalizer, too!)