The 9032A Reporter II™ is a full feature, programmable liquid inventory tank monitoring and controlling modular system, designed to affordably monitor a small number of tanks, simultaneously. It consists of at least 2 components: the continuously powered Reporter II, and a minimum of 1 sensor to measure the level in any type of vessel. It can handle up to 6 tanks with multiple other input and output capabilities.
The Reporter II receives data from each sensor input, and using this data along with programmed tank data, it calculates and displays the current level for each tank in user-selectable units. It can accept a variety of inputs including analog, binary, 4-20mA, voltage, and digital just to name a few. Output functions can be added to the controller including 4-20mA, printer, relay, RS232 computer interface, and modem communications.
Using the modem, level information can be collected for automation of purchasing, billing, and/or level controlling. It can also be used to program or troubleshoot the Reporter II via phone line.
- Monitoring Capacity: 6 tanks, other sensor inputs.
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to 140°F
- Operating Modes: Run, Program, Print, Online
- Power Source: 120/240VAC 50/60 Hz 100 Watts Single Phase
- Display: 6 digit LCD .7″ & 2 digit LCD .5″
- Expansion Capacity: 6 Modules
- Enclosure: NEMA 4, 4X, 12, 12X
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Dimensions: 11.8 H x 7.3 W x 6.8 D