The 9035 Tank Monitor II is a full-feature, programmable liquid inventory monitoring, and controlling system. It has a variety of input and output capabilities. It is ideal for those single-tank applications needing a local display and/or remote monitoring capability (via the optional modem or satellite communicator). Pump control and high/low-level alarms are also features of the Tank Monitor II.
The Tank Monitor II receives data from the sensor, and using this data along with programmed tank data, it calculates and displays the current level in user-selectable units. It can accept a variety of inputs including analog, 4-20mA, voltage, and digital—just to name a few. Output functions can be added to the controller including 4-20mA, relays, modem or satellite communications.
Using the modem or satellite option, level information can be collected for automation of purchasing, billing, and/or level controlling. It can also be used to program or troubleshoot the Tank Monitor II via a phone line or the Internet.
Specifications – 9035
- Monitoring Capacity: 1
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to 140°F
- Operating Modes: Run, Program, Print, Online
- Power Source: 120/240VAC 50/60 Hz 100 Watts Single Phase
- Display: 6 digit LCD .7″ & 2 digit LCD .5″
- Expansion Capacity: 6 Modules
- Enclosure: NEMA 4, 4X, 12, 12X
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Dimensions: 11.8 H x 7.3 W x 6.8 D