The Model 5046 Level Devil Blue™ is a compact, low-cost, single-channel, tank monitor capable of sending measured signals (such as tank liquid levels) from a sensor to any nearby Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone, tablet or laptop/desktop computer for viewing.
The 5046 Level Devil Blue is housed in a durable, compact, UV-protected, sealed plastic case, allowing it to fit in locations where other monitors cannot. It includes a standard 2-inch NPT-thread pipe connection, on the bottom, through which the sensor cable enters the tank.
The 5046 Level Devil Blue can be fitted to a wide range of tank monitoring sensors, for fluids ranging from oils and lubricants, to fuels, to industrial chemicals, to cryogenic tanks, to water.
In addition to normal reporting, alerting and alarms, a new feature — “pseudo real time” (PRT) — enables it to report whenever fluid volumes change a certain (user-specified) percent.
- Monitoring Capacity: 1 tank or sensor.
- Sensor Input: Any 0-3.6 volt, 1-3.6 volt, or 0-2.5 volt sensor (optionally, any 0-5 volt, 1-5 volt) sensor, or dry-contact switch (not limited to level sensors).
- Output communications: Bluetooth®-Lite 5.x to app on nearby Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. (Theoretical range: up to 400 feet in ideal conditions.)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
(does not include sensor specifications)
- Power Source Options: Long-life, Replaceable Lithium battery (included).
- Enclosure: Plastic, IP66-compliant, with UV stabilizer
- Weight: Approximately 0.5 pound
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.9 inches
(plus cable — lengths 6 to 15 feet — and sensor)