The Model 7089 Basic Monitor & Pressure Sensor is a complete, compact, low-cost, single-channel, remote tank monitoring system, with cellular monitor and integral fluid pressure sensor. The system is capable of sensing and reporting tank liquid levels to the Internet (via modern 4G cellular telecommunications) for viewing.
The 7089 Basic Monitor & Pressure Sensor is housed in a durable, compact, UV-protected, sealed plastic case, allowing it to fit in locations where other monitors cannot. A 1½-inch NPT pipe nipple is attached, for convenient attachment to a tank, with the sensor cables extending down through it.
The 7089 Basic Monitor & Pressure Sensor can be fitted to a wide range of tanks, for fluids ranging from oils and lubricants, to fuels, to industrial and agricultural chemicals, to water. Sensor cables are available in various lengths.
In addition to normal reporting, alerting and alarms, a new feature — “pseudo real time” (PRT) — enables it to report whenever fluid volumes change a certain (user-specified) percent.
- Monitoring Capacity: 1 tank.
- Sensor Input: 1 fluid pressure sensor.
- Output communications: Cellular telecom to Internet, 4G/LTE Cat M1, for:
- Display on password-secured webpage
- High-level / Low-level alarms
- Back-end processing, such as:
- E-mail notifications
- Sudden-change (load detection) alerts
- Pseudo real-time (PRT) alerts (NEW)
(when changes exceed a user-specified percentage)
- Custom data transfers to your system
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (does not include sensor specifications)
- Power Source Options: Internal long-life lithium battery (included).
- Enclosure: Plastic, IP66-compliant, with UV stabilizer
- Weight: Approximately 1.5 pounds
- Dimensions: 2.25″W x 4.5″L x 3″H (1.7″ above threads, 1.3″ below threads)
(typical optional sensor base adds 0.5 to 4.0 inches)