The Model 9230 Short Stack™ is a compact, low-cost, two-channel, remote tank monitor capable of sending measured signals (such as tank liquid levels) from one or two sensors to the Internet (via modern 4G cellular telecommunications) for viewing. Incorporating the most popular features of our industry-leading modular monitor, Model 9175 The Stack™ — the 9230 Short Stack is housed in a durable, compact, UV-protected, sealed plastic case, allowing it to fit in locations where other monitors cannot. Cord grips provide protected routing for sensor cables. The 9230 Short Stack can be fitted to a wide range of tank monitoring sensors, for fluids ranging from oils and lubricants, to fuels, to industrial chemicals, to cryogenic tanks, to water.
In addition to normal reporting, alerting and alarms, a new feature — “pseudo real time” (PRT) — enables it to report whenever fluid volumes change a certain (user-specified) percent.
- Monitoring Capacity: 2 tanks or sensors.
- Sensor Input: Any 0-5 volt, 1-5 volt, 4-20 mA, Cyl-Tel or Tank Tel sensor, or dry-contact switch (not limited to level sensors), plus onboard temperature sensor.
- Output communications: Cellular telecom to Internet, 4G/LTE Cat M1, for:
- Display on password-secured webpage
- Back-end processing, such as:
- e-mail notifications
- high-level / low-level alarms
- sudden-change (load detection) alerts
- pseudo real time (PRT) alerts (NEW)
(when changes exceed a user-specified percentage)
- custom data transfers to your system
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (does not include sensor specifications)
- Power Source Options: Internal Lithium battery(included); Rechargeable battery (optional) with Solar Panel or AC Wall Transformer.
- Enclosure: Plastic, IP66-compliant, with UV stabilizer
- Weight: Approximately 1 pound
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 2.7 inches
(typical optional sensor base adds 0.5 to 4.0 inches)