The Model 9236 Float Alerter™ Cellular Monitor is a modern, low-cost, wireless remote-monitoring transmitter unit (“RTU”), and float switch, for alerting the user (by e-mail, or text message, or smartphone app) when the level of fluid in a tank has reached a pre-determined depth or height
- Upon a point level change, sends smartphone app signal, text message, and/or e-mail message.
- Point-level adjustable – from full tank, to 32 inches below full tank (probe length factory-adjustable, also).
- Works on any cellular telecom network.
- Battery powered ─ 3 years if once-a-day output.
- Fits 3-inch NPTF opening on tank top, or external mount.
- 4G LTE CAT-M1 cellular output: SIM card adjustable for any carrier.
- PVC enclosure attached to a polypropylene float on an adjustable metal rod.
- Wetted surfaces: stainless or zinc-plated steel; polypropylene.
- Affordable, basic, fluid level monitoring.
HOW IT WORKS:
In normal use, the 9236 Float Alerter™ monitors user’s choice of fluid level, based on where, on the rod, the user positions the adjustable float switch.
When rising or lowering fluid causes the float to change its tilt angle from up to down, or from down to up, the 9236 transmits a text or e-mail alert message, through the local cellular tower, to any:
- Smartphone (with ESI FloatAlert™ app)
- Text-message-capable phone
- E-mail address
…that the user chooses.
The unit is battery-powered by an (included) replaceable long-life Lithium battery, with ampere-booster. If reporting once-a-day, a 3-year battery life is practical.