For industries not covered by a separate direct link from our home page, Electronic Sensors Inc. has been around for 30+ years and have designed tank gauging monitors, alarm systems and customized solutions. We enjoy listening to our customers and offering products and services that will provide a solution for the customer’s point-of-pain. ESI designs and develops sensor solutions that are applicable in a variety of different market situations. Give us a try…many companies have and are happy with the outcome that lasts forever.
Electronic Sensors Inc.’s modular design works with many industries and compounds which allows our customers to start small and finish big. Our controllers can monitor from 1 to 99 tanks. No need to try and project your finished solution, we grow our systems with you as you grow!
- Cellular coverage from all major providers
- Wireless local area network (WIFI)
- Ethernet via direct connection to a modem
- Land line for those places not yet modernized
- Solar power recharges internal battery for around the clock operation
- AC power directly to power supply
- Batteries run on Lithium Ion technology for once a day reporting and an occasional alarm report.
- Static Pressure Sensors- take the pressure readings and calculates a volume and height based against a set pressure value.
- Differential Pressure Sensors- compares the pressure difference between two values to calculate volume and height. In this case the two values are the pressure at the top of the tank versus the pressure at the bottom of the tank.
- Ultrasonic Sensors- uses high frequency sound waves to calculate the distance from the sensor to the liquid. This gives the height and volume of the liquid in the tank.
- Switch Sensors- uses a float to trigger a switch that sends an alert for either the float being lifted to a certain point or lowered to a certain point.
- Temperature, pressure, levels, cameras, intruder alarm systems and other monitoring points that you may need. Call us for pricing!