For the Lube & Oil industry, Electronic Sensors, Inc. (ESI) offers Level Devil ® products that monitor oils . ESI provides sensors that work with oil, lubes, and other petrochemicals, as well as other mechanical/automotive fluids. For distributors, we can monitor your tanks and your customers’ tanks all on one display. We offer control of viewing rights down to a single tank.
ESI’s most popular products for Lubes & Oils range from the economical 1-5 tank 9225 Lil’ Devil II™ “bubbler,” to our modular, expandable 9175 The Stack™ which monitors up to 99 tanks—allowing our customers to start small and finish big. No need to try to project your finished solution: We grow our systems with you as you grow!
- Cellular coverage from all major providers
- Wireless local area network (WIFI)
- Ethernet via direct connection to a modem
- Land line for those places not yet modernized
- AC power – for more than enough power for constant operation and frequent reporting.
- Batteries – Lithium-Ion power for once-a-day reporting, and an occasional alarm report. (Can provide battery-backup when AC power fails).
- Solar power – to recharge the internal battery for around-the-clock operation
- Static Pressure Sensors – These sensors take pressure readings, and calculate a volume and height based against set pressure values, including…
- Low-Cost, self-cleaning “Bubbler” systems.
- Super-precise “Hydrostatic” and “Differential” sensors.
- Top mounted Ultrasonic sensors – These sensors use high-frequency “ultrasound” waves to calculate the distance from the sensor to the liquid. This gives the height and volume of the liquid in the tank.
- Power-off signal (optional; if power is disconnected, reserve onboard power enables a remote signal indicating change of status).