The 9023A Tank Teller II™ is a full-feature, programmable liquid inventory monitoring and controlling modular system, ideal for simultaneous monitoring of large mult-tank installations. It consists of at least 2 components: the continuously powered Tank Teller II, and a minimum of 1 sensor to measure the level in any type of vessel. It can handle up to 99 tanks, with multiple other input and output capabilities.
The Tank Teller II receives data from each sensor input, and using this data along with programmed tank data, it calculates and displays the current level for each tank in user-selectable units. It can accept a variety of inputs including analog, binary, 4-20mA, voltage, and digital—just to name a few. Output functions can be added to the controller including 4-20mA, printer, relay, RS232 computer interface, and modem communications (land line or satellite).
Using the modem, level information can be collected for automation of purchasing, billing, and/or level controlling. It can also be used to program or troubleshoot the Tank Teller II via phone line.
- Capability: 99 tanks, other sensor inputs.
- I/O Channels: 256
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to 140°F
- Dimensions: 11.8 H x 7.3 W x 6.8 D
- Power source: 100 watts, 120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz, single-phase
- Communications: Local display, optional RS-232 serial line or modem (land line or satellite)